Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bedminster, Bridgewater, Branchburg NJ Homes are Selling!!!


I am sitting here thinking about real estate and why I became a REALTOR.  I have wanted to get my New Jersey Real Estate License for 20 years.  I have always had an interest in the different structures and styles of homes.  My passion for helping people also played a big part in becoming a real estate agent.  Now I have the best of both worlds and I love what I do!
Yes, the economy has taken a detour, but it seems here in Central New Jersey homes are selling close to the asking price. In Bridgewater, homes are being sold well into the $500,000’s and $600,000’s and higher.
In July 2012, a home in Bedminster was purchased for $910,000. Just last month another Bedminster home was bought for $845,000. To be honest, I think the media/news that has created a major upset in the real Estate market with all their negative reporting.  Let’s face it, TV news stations love to report all the negative and rarely anything positive.
I am here to tell you otherwise!  Homes are selling everywhere, Bridgewater Twp., Bedminster, Warren Twp. and many other local towns.  I service this area and keep a close eye on the homes that come on the market and what has sold.  Therefore, the real estate market has always been up and moving and home values will always vary from one market to the next. The reason some homes sit on the market for a long time ( and this is from experience) is not the price, it is one of two things: the real estate agent has followed through on a good marketing plan or the house needs better staging, curb appeal, cleaning, and some repairs. It Goes to show:
Bedminster NJ Homes are Selling, Bridgewater, NJ Homes are selling

No comments:

Post a Comment